Welcome to Popular Ink's INDELIBLE KITCHEN.

Now get the hell out!


Really, we would love to have you stay but we would feel rude about that as we have left. As in gone, defunct, kaput. We aren't here anymore. Sometimes, when it's late and we are worried about dying, we do believe in reincarnation. So, maybe we will live again. We'll let you know if that happens.

11.5.07

The Bitter (Ex) Curator:

Exciting, insightful news will be forthcoming about the pretentious and contentious world of contemporary art and curating. At least it will be after I escape San Francisco and drive across the country to return to my native Tennessee. If only I was of a slightly older generation, I’m certain I would know of a Grateful Dead song that speak to all the emotions I am feeling now. It promises to be a long, strange trip but I don’t know if “Truckin” properly captures this Diaspora.

2 comments:

Supremo said...

The Grateful Dead and curators rarely go hand in hand. Maybe you are looking for a tune in the wrong genre.

Anonymous said...

So, where are you now? Have you seen Elvis?